Beldon Primary School has a School Board made up of the school Principal, parents, community members and staff, with the majority of members being parents and community members. The School Board meets at least once a term to establish, monitor and review the strategic direction for the school.
The functions of the School Board are to:
- Contribute to the establishment, and review, of the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions
- Endorse financial arrangements necessary to fund those objectives, priorities and directions
- Evaluate the school’s performance in achieving set priorities
- Promote the school in the community
- Take part in formulating codes of conduct for students at the school
- Determine, in consultation with students, their parents and staff of the school, the student dress code
The School Board is a terrific forum in which to make a difference in your children’s schooling.
2021 School Board TBA